Sunday, February 21, 2010

In the beginning...


Hi everyone! My name is Emily and I am a craft addict. I'm 22 years old and am a Speech-Language Pathology graduate student...and I'm planning a wedding for this August! In a nutshell, I have no life, but any spare time I have I craft!

Once I get married, my new last name will be Love and I absolutely *love* that :) Hence, the name of the blog...it may be a little premature, but my fiance' and I already feel like we are the Love Family.

Speaking of family, here's ours:

That's me (Emily) and my fiance' (Chris)
We've been together since October 2006 and are getting married August 2010!

And our fur-children:


Panda


Sharpie

Jack (yes, he's a bunny, a 9 pound one at that)

and the newest addition...

Pongo!

Thank you for stopping by and keep checking back!



No comments:

Post a Comment