Monday, February 22, 2010

my new toy!

So look what I found at my GOODWILL store today! A Cricut Create! It was only $89 in the box. I was hesitant to buy it because I knew something was wrong with it (it looked like it had been returned to Walmart and Walmart sends lots of their stuff to our Goodwill). So I've been messing with it for awhile now and the only thing wrong with it I see is that they previous owner destroyed the cutting mat. It's covered in something red and fuzzy and is no longer sticky.

Anyways, I just taped the paper to the mat for now until I buy another mat.

I LOVE IT!!

I have to use it somehow for my wedding because I told (future) DH that I needed to buy it with the wedding budget (awful, I know, but $89!)

Sorry for the horrible pictures! They will be better next time!



Isn't it...


Another bonus! My (worst) class is canceled tomorrow! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment