Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bird Silhouette Art + My Bedroom



I don't have pictures of the steps before this, but I bought picture frames and painted them all black and then cut scrapbook paper to fit each frame (step 1)

Step 2. Then find your image you're going to use for your silhouette. I found googling whatever image you want + color(ing) helps. Coloring sheets have clean simple lines to cut. Also, I recommend printing on cardstock.
Step 3. Cut the little friend out.

Step 4. Paint with black paint.

*bark* *whine* *bark* *whine*
He did this the ENTIRE time!

Step 5. Assemble in frame (I didn't glue or anything, because I like the ability to change out the paper)

Step 6. And finish! (I already had the others done for awhile now)
Yeah...I know bird silhouettes are old news, but I still love them!


Here's an old project I did. They flock each side of the bed and work as night lights.

Fun right?

The whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment